This dongle enables you to use Apple CarPlay and Android Auto features on any Android-based aftermarket head unit. In order to use Apple CarPlay or Android Auto you'll need to install the app (AutoKit), launch it and connect the dongle to the USB port. Then, connect your smartphone to the dongle and wait till Apple CarPlay or Android Auto is initialized.
- Voice control (Siri, Google Assistant, Apple Maps, Google Maps)
- Messages, Music, Maps and other features
- Screen mirroring option (works with iPhone & iPad without Jailbreak)
- Works with Android-based head units and extension boxes, tablets
- This dongle requires a USB connection
- iOS 7.1 and above (iPhone 5 or later), iPad (screen mirroring only)
- Android 5 and above (Android Auto app is required)
- Only original branded cables are required for the adapter to work properly
- Compatibility with iOS 13 is in beta stage (a firmware update may be required)
- Some Android smartphones may not work with this dongle (for instance, BlackBerry DTEK50, DTEK60)
- Your mobile phone may not charge while connected to this adapter (0.4A output only)
What’s in the pack?
- dongle in a box
- Instruction manual
Shipping costs 16 USD. Items are sent via First Class mail or logistics company within 2 days after payment is completed.