Carlinkit USB adapter for wired Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- (0 / 5)
You can Try Before You Buy: we accept cancellation of payment on PayPal so that you just can receive the instructions (if any available).
This dongle enables you to use Apple CarPlay and Android Auto features on any Android-based aftermarket head unit. In order to use Apple CarPlay or Android Auto you'll need to install the app (AutoKit), launch it and connect the dongle to the USB port. Then, connect your smartphone to the dongle and wait till Apple CarPlay or Android Auto is initialized.
- Voice control (Siri, Google Assistant, Apple Maps, Google Maps)
- Messages, Music, Maps and other features
- Screen mirroring option (works with iPhone & iPad without Jailbreak)
- Works with Android-based head units and extension boxes, tablets
- This dongle requires a USB connection
- iOS 7.1 and above (iPhone 5 or later), iPad (screen mirroring only)
- Android 5 and above (Android Auto app is required)
- Only original branded cables are required for the adapter to work properly
- Compatibility with iOS 13 is in beta stage (a firmware update may be required)
- Some Android smartphones may not work with this dongle (for instance, BlackBerry DTEK50, DTEK60)
- Your mobile phone may not charge while connected to this adapter (0.4A output only)
What’s in the pack?
- dongle in a box
- Instruction manual
Shipping costs 16 USD. Items are sent via First Class mail or logistics company within 2 days after payment is completed.
10 may 2022, 14:35
Dose it work for ToyotaTouch2GoPLus MM16? (Toyota Rav4 Hybrid 2017)
08 february 2022, 06:35
Hello, does this works for a tacoma 2017?
It’s only for third-party Android head units. It doesn’t work with factory radios.
03 september 2021, 17:05
Is it works with toyota prius ?
10 may 2021, 18:52
just wanted to know is it compatible with my vehicle
i have Lexus ct200h 2015.
02 march 2021, 03:29
Hello, I have a Toyota RAV4 black edition 2018 with a Toyota Touch&Go 2 Génération 2 multimedia navigation system.
The system allows me to use Siri Eyes Free with my iPhone 11 but is limited to SMS, email. Do you sell an adapter to use my car system as an Apple CarPlay ?
Thanks. Regards, Patrick
Unfortunately, Toyota 2 series can't be extended with CarPlay or Android Auto features. If you want more options, you can consider buying an Android-based multimedia module that will preserve the factory navigation and allow you to use Android apps. See RDL01 in our "Equipment" section.
24 november 2020, 23:49
Is this compatible with Toyota yaris 2017.?
I do not know is my car android based or not
21 november 2020, 21:23
does it work in my Prius (DCU:17TDT2EU-DA01 MEU:17TMT2EU-FA00)
Thanks in advance
07 september 2020, 18:42
Dose it work for Lexus RX 450h (mid 2018) ?
24 july 2020, 14:52
Please, can this device work in Auris 2017. with "touch 2" (without go) and will I be able to have "google maps" with that on my car display or not. Or do I have to by your "nav-rdl01/02"?
10 june 2020, 11:12
Does this install Apple CarPlay ,to do you have to have it already installed I have Toyota CHR dynamic 2017 model .
No, this dongle is intended to use only with Android-based units. It won't work for factory systems. Unfortunately, in your case there's no easy way to get Apple CarPlay. But you can consider installing an additional Android-based unit (Navitouch NT3325, see our Equipment section) and use CarPlay with this dongle. Definitely not the cheapest solution, but it works.