Android CarPlay navigation and multimedia extension box for Toyota Touch 2 (NaviTouch NT3325CP)
- (4.2 / 5)
NaviTouch NT3325CP is a multimedia navigation unit for Toyota vehicles, compatible with all Toyota cars sold in Europe and equipped with Toyota Touch 2 head units (most cars 2014-2019MY). This unit adds the wireless CarPlay and Android Auto functions to the factory multimedia system as well as allows you to use Android app support which allows you to use high-quality navigation and entertainment services. Installation uses the plug and play method and doesn't affect your new car warranty. The system interface is fully consistent with the factory style. All functions of the factory multimedia system are preserved. Voice guidance of navigation works simultaneously with any audio source (radio, USB, bluetooth). DAB radio is not supported.
The unit is built on the efficient Allwinner A33 platform with a quad-core CPU 1.33 GHz, 1 GB of DDR3 RAM and 16 GB of storage. Unit has a MicroSD card slot (up to 128 GB) and two USB sockets for connecting external devices (USB drives, routers, etc).The U-Blox 7 GPS module provides quick start and positioning during the first seconds (7-16 satellites, accuracy to 1 m). The built-in Wi-Fi module with an external antenna makes it easy to connect to access points. Bluetooth 3.0 technology helps you to quickly connect the system to your phone.
The NT3325 brings a number of great new features to the Toyota Touch 2 system including:
- High-quality navigation of your own choice (Google Maps, Waze, MAPS.ME, OsmAnd, iGO, Navitel, etc.)
- Full Google Play Market support with the ability to install any application you need
- Notifications about traffic conditions and safety cameras while driving
- Video playback in motion using the factory USB multimedia player
- You can now browse the folders on the factory USB-player
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto adapter support (optional)
- Screen mirroring apps for Android and iOS (optional)
- Support for contact photos in the address book
List of compatible vehicles (EU market only):
- Toyota Land Cruiser 150 2013-2020
- Toyota Highlander 2014-2020
- Toyota Fortuner 2016-2020
- Toyota RAV4 2013-2018
- Toyota CH-R 2017-2019
- Toyota Alphard 2014-2020
- Toyota Camry 2014-2017
- Toyota Prius 2014-2019
- Toyota Corolla 2013-2019
- Toyota Avensis 2014-2017
- Toyota Hilux 2014-2019
- Toyota Verso 2014+
- Toyota Auris 2014+
What’s in the pack?
- NT 3325 navigation box
- connectors set
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth antenna
- GPS antenna
- mounting screws
- warranty card
- Operation system: Android 6.0.1
- CPU: CortexTM-A7 Quad-Core 1.33 GHz
- RAM: Hynix 1 GB DDR3.
- Storage: Samsung 16 GB
- GPS: U-blox MAX-7 NSS (GPS, GLONASS)
- Bluetooth: Bluegiga WT32i module, Bluetooth 3.0 with AD2P support
- MicroSD extension slot: up to 128 GB
- Additional: 2 USB ports (one for a factory USB cable, the second for an additional USB extension cable that can be fitted inside the glovebox or somewhere else)
- Dimensions: 178х126х27 mm
- Mounting: uses head unit brackets, mounting screws are included
Shipping costs 20-40 USD. Items are sent via First Class mail or logistics company within 2 days after payment is completed.
01 december 2022, 16:03
HI THERE. Have you this item in stock?
witch is the better one (harman?)
Can u deliver to Latvia?
Best wishes Igor from Latvia.
12 august 2022, 12:02
Does it also work with the Toyota Touch 2 with Go (2019) Toyota prius plug-in hybrid
03 august 2022, 09:53
I have a Prius+ from 2018 with a touch and go 2. I'd like to be able to use google maps or waze on it. Should I get this one or is there another one compatible ?
07 june 2022, 21:04
Navigazione Android 6.0.1 e scatola di estensione multimediale per Toyota Touch 2 (Navitouch NT3325) e il Supporto adattatore Apple CarPlay e Android Auto, vorrei sapere il prezzo totale .grazie
23 march 2022, 15:18
Hi, will the CAR button with vehicle information works (Toyota Auris TS 20216)?
19 january 2022, 21:31
Hi, I have a Toyota Tacoma 2012. The original extension box is fried and I also want to have android auto without replacing the whole system. Would this work in the 2012 Tacoma? If not, what other options do I have?
04 december 2021, 15:43
Is this device compatible with the Toyota Yaris 4_ 2020.
30 november 2021, 19:05
I have a Toyotas 2018 which does nopt have navigation facilities. You sent me to Links and I see the second one is recommended in your comments. It does not say that its is compatible with my C-HR 2018. Canyou confirn that it is. Another question. I see this is shipped from the U.S.A. Will their be a customs Charge? Second question. Does this unit have ApplePlay? I suppose a silly question now. Is this available to buy oin the U.K? No more questions. Thomas
30 november 2021, 10:34
I'd like to use Here We Go or Magic earth navigation & maps as a default Navi app, how can I add it into the list of available navi apps?
Is there a way to update my Unit? You have mensioned that in the comment regarding TomTom app.
Using Carlinkit and voice through BT I don't have a turn-by-turn guidance. Is it possible to add autokit as a Navi app ?
24 november 2021, 07:47
Is it possible to add TomTom Go navigation app?
TomTom Go is already added in the latest software update.